Training & Consulting
fINDING THE RIGHT JOB OPPORTUNITY
If you’re going to put energy into finding a new job, you need to find something that motivates you and makes an impact with an employer. It’s not about finding a job, but the right job – or at least a stepping stone role that eventually gets you where you want to be.
Office Administration and Financial Accounting
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMME
- Junior Office Administrator, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Public Relations
- Senior Office Administrator, Secretary, General Office Manager, Human Resource Administrator, Labour Relations Administrator
- Office Manager, Public Relations Manager, Administrative Manager.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING PROGRAMME
- Junior Bookkeeper, Accounts Clerk, Reconciliation Clerk, Payroll Clerk, Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Senior Bookkeeper, Junior Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Services Officer, Credit Controller, Business Analyst
- Technical Financial Accountant, Financial Manager, Accounting Technician, Tax Technician, Financial Services Manager
- Financial Accountant, Accounting Officer, Tax Practitioner, Tax Consultant, Management Accountant, Assistant Manager.